Guide to Internships at YahooTweet
Yahoo was an early pioneer in the internet space with the introduction of Yahoo search engine. Now Yahoo has branched out into several fields including mail, fantasy sports, news, and finance. Yahoo was recently acquired by Verizon for $4.8 billion.
- Industry: Internet
- Founded: 1994
- Type: Parent Company Verizon, Publicly Traded
- Headquarters: 701 First Avenue Sunnyvale, CA 94089 United States
- Company Size: 13,000+ Employees
- Average Employee Age: 31
How to get an interview?
- Apply Online
- Career Fairs: University of California Los Angeles
- Employee Referral
- Application Opening: September
- Internship Locations: Sunnvale CA, New York NY
- Internship Length: 11 weeks
- Housing Stipend: $2000 monthly
- Intern Class Size: 30 in New York
- One hour interview over phone and collbedit. Majoirty of interview is technical based.
- Similar to first interview, but harder difficulty
Previous Intern Experiences
- Create tools to overlay text over videos to increase user engagement. (Objective-C)
|Technical Intern - Hourly||$36|