Guide to Internships at UptakeTweet
Uptake is a predictive analytics platform that provides solutions when given sets of data. In specific, Uptake has commonly find solutions within the healthcare and insurance industries.
- Industry: Analytics
- Founded: 2014
- Type: Privately Traded
- Headquarters: 600 W Chicago Ave #620, Chicago, IL 60654 United States
- Company Size: 500+ Employees
- Average Employee Age: 30
- Tech Stack: Python, Java, Cassandra, Nifi, Kafka, Docker
How to get an interview?
- Apply Online
- Career Fairs: University of Chicago, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Carnegie Mellon, Northwestern, University of Michigan, Harvard, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Employee Referral
- Application Opening: Late September
- Internship Locations: Chicago IL
- Internship Length: 10 weeks
- Housing Stipend: $1000 monthly
- Intern Class Size: 35
- HR interview to gauge culture fit
- Given a technical/software design project to complete within a week
- One hour technical/product interview with Product Strategy Lead
- Two 45-minute onsite interviews with product managers
Previous Intern Experiences
Technical Product Intern
- Create VB macros and JQL queries to centralize product resources
- Design onboarding documentation and led engineering teams for frontend and backend feature development.
Data Science Intern
- Drive data ingestion accuracy by writing scripts that validated incoming data with respect to the backend APIs.
|Technical Product Intern - Hourly||$20|