Guide to Internships at DropboxTweet
Dropbox is famous for their elegant file sharing solutions, Dropbox produces various products to make collaboration easier.
- Industry: Cloud
- Founded: 2007
- Type: Privately Traded
- Headquarters: 760 Market St San Francisco, CA 94103 United States
- Company Size: 1000+ Employees
- Average Employee Age: 28
- Tech Stack: Python, Go
How to get an interview?
- Apply Online
- Career Fairs: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Employee Referral
- Application Opening: August
- Internship Locations: San Francisco CA
- Internship Length: 10 weeks
- Housing Stipend: Provided
- Intern Class Size:
- HackerRank challenge
- Phone interview, expect to write code over HackerRank.
- Similar to previous interview.
- Onsite interview consisiting of three interviews both technical and nontechnical.
Previous Intern Experiences
- Contribute to backend systems in Node.js/CoffeeScript
- Analyze the best implementation for the calendar system
- Write extensive testing among existing providers
- Performance improvements to server endpoints
- Develop an internal platform for easy creation and monitoring of upsell campaigns, seamlessly connecting the backend user segments and frontend display (patent filed).
- Improve Dropbox full-text search rankings
- Maintain data sources about user profiling and user behavior
|Software Engineering Intern - Hourly||$45|